Staffed Cruise November 26, 2017 7 Nights
"Allure of the Seas"
Departing from Ft Lauderdale, Florida
See below for PRICING
Deposit Due at Time of Booking: $500 per Cabin
*AotS organized Group Beach Excursion (first 2-4 hours in port)
Services and accommodations provided by our Staff including Private Activities and Respite
Interactive Brochure (includes sample schedule)
Allure of the Seas More Details
Winner of the Best Overall Cruise Ship award for two years running, Allure of the Seas is a captivating adventure unlike any other. Explore seven distinct neighborhoods filled with awesome new features – like the first Starbucks at sea, and favorite moments with Shrek, Po the panda, and more friends in the DreamWorks Experience. Spice up your sailing with Mexican-fare favorites at Sabor, or with prime cuts straight from the skewer at Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. And there's still plenty more Oasis-class WOWs to be had, from the classic carousel on the Boardwalk, to aerial acrobats in the AquaTheater, FlowRider® surf simulators, plus zip line views over Central Park—a meandering garden lined with shops and fine restaurants.
Allure features seven neighborhoods, each with its own distinct theme.
- The Youth Zone, for children;
- The Boardwalk, with its Coney Island vibe
- The Royal Promenade, a bigger, bolder version of Royal
- Caribbean's traditional indoor shopping mall
- Entertainment Place, for the nighttime activities
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- Pool and Sports Zone; and
- Central Park, an indoor/outdoor space with real grass and trees.
Royal Caribbean and DreamWorks
Explore Nassau, Bahamas - the capital of the Commonwealth - where endless tropical delights welcome you with a unique British colonial charm. In the 17th century, pirates - including the infamous Blackbeard - dominated the territory, before civilization was restored in the 1700s and Nassau began to prosper. Now you can visit a wonderful island with outstanding shops, exciting casinos, unbelievable beaches - and evidence throughout the city of its storied past.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
St. Thomas is known as an idyllic vacation spot today, but its history is not so peaceful. In the 18th century, the island was at the center of a bustling pirate culture, as swashbuckling pirates such as Blackbeard and Drake traded stolen wares in the port of Charlotte Amalie. This world-renowned Caribbean island is home to amazing beaches, gorgeous sea and landscapes and unbelievable duty-free shopping.
Basseterre, St Kitts
With dormant volcanoes, golden sand beaches and gorgeous green hills, St. Kitts is a beautiful backdrop to your Caribbean adventure. Discovered in 1623 by the British and settled by the French in 1625, the island's deep colonial history is reflected in the abandoned fortresses, as well as its landscaped gardens, city squares and architectural details.
Cabin Options And Pricing
*Pricing is per Passenger
*Pricing includes AotS Service Fee
*Cruise Line Tax will be $110 - $135 per guest and is NOT included in the pricing below (Tax is dependent on when the booking is made)
|*Pricing - DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Current Cruise Line Promo's/Discounts
(use Quick Quote Form for updated Pricing)
|Pass 1 & 2
|Inside||No Window||172 sq.ft.||None||Q||2||$1177||-|
|Inside||No Window||172 sq.ft.||None||K||4||$1249||$720|
|Promenade||Window to Promenade||194 sq.ft.||None||PR||4||$1329||$720|
|Inside Family||No Window||260 sq. ft.||None||FI||6||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|Oceanview||Window to Ocean||180 sq.ft.||None||H||4||$1334||$777|
|Oceanview Family||Windows to Ocean||271 sq.ft.||None||FO||6||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|Balcony Central Park||Balcony to Central Park||182 sq. ft.||52 sq. ft.||C1||4||$1406||$834|
|Balcony Boardwalk||Balcony to Boardwalk||182 sq. ft.||52 sq. ft.||B1||4||$1463||$834|
|Balcony Superior||Balcony to Ocean||182 sq. ft.||50 sq.ft.||D1||4||$1687||$834|
|Junior Suite||Balcony to Ocean||287 sq.ft.||80 sq.ft.||JS||4||$2663||$1357|
|Grand Suite||Balcony to Ocean||371 sq.ft.||105 sq.ft.||GS||5||$3587||$1357|
|Other Cabin Categories available, Contact Us|
- Other Cabin Categories may be available, Contact Us for more information.
- Connecting Cabins and Side-By-Side Cabins are the first cabins to be booked, and they are limited. Make your selection on the form below.
- Prices are per person, shown in U. S. Dollars, based on double occupancy and subject to change.
- Comprehensive trip cancellation and travel protection insurance is available and will be quoted to you after booking cabin.
- If we cannot accommodate your cabin preference, we will contact you prior to any payments.
- The Cruise Lines change their pricing without notice. Prices listed on this page are updated as often as possible, and may not be current. Any change in fare when you book will be communicated to you prior to any payments, whether the difference is more or less than the current cruise line pricing. You may cancel your reservation at any time, prior to Final Payment without penalty.
Booking Form: 11-26-17 RCL Allure
(or Call 1-800-516-5247)