Staffed Cruise December 28, 2017 5 Nights
"Brilliance of the Seas"
See below for PRICING
Deposit Due at Time of Booking: $200 per Cabin
*AotS organized Group Beach Excursion (first 2-4 hours in port)
Services and accommodations provided by our Staff including Private Activities and Respite
Interactive Brochure (includes sample schedule)
Brilliance of the Seas More Details
Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas offers the ultimate "at sea" experience by combining speed, added comfort, greater space, sweeping ocean vistas and an exceptional staff committed to serving your every whim. Among her spectacular features are the ten-story glass-constructed Centrum, glass elevators facing the sea, and the highest percentage of outside cabins in the Royal Caribbean fleet.
Key West, Florida
Discover what the locals call the "Conch Republic." Early settlers farmed key limes here; later inhabitants salvaged cargo sunk on nearby reefs to create young America's wealthiest city: Key West. Florida is home to this southernmost point in the continental U.S., where you can stroll the streets Hemingway called home and soak in one of the city's celebrated Mallory Square sunsets in this part Bohemian village, part historical landmark and always fun-filled town.
The Conquistadors first saw Mexico from the shores of Cozumel while searching for gold. Today, visitors to the island continue to seek out gold and silver jewelry in the shops of San Miguel while having a great time in its many local bars and restaurants. Plus, the waters around Cozumel's sheltered coral reefs make this one of the best snorkeling areas in the world.
Cabin Options And Pricing
*Pricing is per Passenger
*Pricing includes AotS Service Fee
*Cruise Line Tax will be $85 - $110 per guest and is NOT included in the pricing below (Tax is dependent on when the booking is made)
|*Pricing shown below MAY BE LOWER:
Current Cruise Line Promo's/Discounts
(use Quick Quote Form for updated Pricing)
|Pass 1 & 2
|Inside||No Window||160 sq.ft.||None||Q||2||$1339||-|
|Inside||No Window||160 sq.ft.||None||K||4||$1339||$824|
|Oceanview||Window to Ocean||169 sq.ft.||None||G||4||$1553||$953|
|Oceanview Family||Windows to Ocean||265 sq.ft.||None||FO||6||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|Balcony Deluxe||Balcony to Ocean||162 sq. ft.||51 sq. ft.||E1||4||$1924||$1181|
|Balcony Superior||Balcony to Ocean||189 sq. ft.||53 sq.ft.||D1||4||$1924||$1181|
|Junior Suite||Balcony to Ocean||282 sq.ft.||74 sq.ft.||JS||4||$2839||$1767|
|Grand Suite||Balcony to Ocean||380 sq.ft.||110 sq.ft.||GS||5||$3881||$1767|
|Other Cabin Categories available, Contact Us|
- Other Cabin Categories may be available, Contact Us for more information.
- Connecting Cabins and Side-By-Side Cabins are the first cabins to be booked, and they are limited. Make your selection on the form below.
- Prices are per person, shown in U. S. Dollars, based on double occupancy and subject to change.
- Comprehensive trip cancellation and travel protection insurance is available and will be quoted to you after booking cabin.
- If we cannot accommodate your cabin preference, we will contact you prior to any payments.
- The Cruise Lines change their pricing without notice. Prices listed on this page are updated as often as possible, and may not be current. Any change in fare when you book will be communicated to you prior to any payments, whether the difference is more or less than the current cruise line pricing. You may cancel your reservation at any time, prior to Final Payment without penalty.
Booking Form: 12-28-17 RCL Brilliance
(or Call 1-800-516-5247)