Academy Travel is "Autism on the Seas" Exclusive Disney World Travel Agency
Academy Travel will customize a package for your family’s needs with special group savings. Academy Travel is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planning Agency. Celebrating over 20 years of planning magical vacations!
Pricing for a vacation package at Walt Disney World, includes:
- 4 nights at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Plus a 4-day Disney Park Ticket per person, valid for 1 park per day, at Walt Disney World’s 4 Parks: The Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
- Complimentary Airport Transportation roundtrip on Disney’s Magical Express from Orlando Airport to Disney Resorts
- Complimentary Disney transportation throughout Walt Disney World, to all Parks, Resorts, and Disney Springs
- Complimentary Parking, throughout Walt Disney World, including Parks and Resorts, if driving a personal vehicle
- Complimentary Disney Magic Bands for each Guest
- Complimentary access to Extra Magic Hours at Disney Parks, as noted on schedule
PLUS: Complimentary daily planning assistance by a highly trained agent with Academy Travel, a Disney EarMarked Travel Agency.
- 2 adults and 2 children, for 4 nights / 4 days, with resort and tickets as noted above:
Aug. 9 – 13, 2018 $1,980. Total for 2 adults, 2 children, plus $675 Servcie Fee (per Special Needs Guest) for the AotS Staff Services
Sep. 6 – 10, 2018 $1,931. Total for 2 adults, 2 children, plus $600 Servcie Fee (per Special Needs Guest) for the AotS Staff Services
- Optional Disney Dining Packages are available to add, for additional savings and convenience for your meals at Walt Disney World
- Each package will be customized, based on number of guests traveling with you, and the ages of the children.
- Park Tickets can be customized, at group rates, for 3 to 12 days, and can be upgraded to Park Hopper Tickets.
- Airfare, taxes, and travel insurance is additional. Academy Travel Agent will itemize any package options requested.
- Additional nights can be requested, at group rates, without the assistance of Foundation Counselors at Disney
- Pricing based on standard view rooms
- Water View, with 2 queen beds
- Preferred Location, near main building and dining, with 2 queen beds
- Junior SUITE, twice the size of guest room, with 2 queen beds and spacious living room with sofa bed
- Group Rates also available at Disney’s deluxe YACHT CLUB Resort, however, the AotS Staff will all be at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- For an upgraded experience, with convenience to the Counselors, we would recommend upgrading your room at the Coronado Springs Resort to a Jr Suite or Casita.
Academy Travel has a contract with Disney to offer you the lowest rates for these dates, however, availability is limited to the rooms confirmed by contract. Once the rooms are sold out for our group, additional rooms will be on request basis only.
- Disney has been busy for over a year upgrading and refurbishing all of the rooms at their Coronado Springs Resorts. If you have stayed there in the past, you will be very happy with the enhanced and modernized rooms. A Disney e-brochure for photos and descriptions is available upon request.
- However, they are still working on a new tower they are building, near the convention center, so there may be minor noise heard during the day, after breakfast until dinner, while guests are normally at the Parks.
- There will not be any construction noise during the evening hours.
- However, Disney’s Coronado Springs offer the most dining options of any moderate resort, plus bar options, upgrade options for Junior Suites, and the largest guest rooms of any moderate resort.
- If you are concerned about the daytime noise, we will assist with confirming a room location away from the noise, to assure a peaceful and quiet room during the day.