Request a "Staff Assisted Cruise" of your Choice
- Form a Group and get Discounts
- Choose your own cruise using the form below
- You choose the date on any ship, from any port on either Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Norwegian or Celebrity Cruise Lines
Considered one of our already Scheduled Cruises?
Before making your request (using the form below), consider one of our currently scheduled Staff Assisted Cruises
AotS Staff Assisted Cruise Request Approval
The sooner you submit your request prior to cruise date the more likely we will be able to accommodate your request within our schedule. Preferred notice is between 12-14 months, but we will do our best with whatever notice you give us. Staff Assisted Cruise requests are not guaranteed until we confirm staff availability and ship venue availability. International sailings (cruises not departing from North America, may not be available, please inquire).
Number of Cabin (Deposits*) Required (to be booked with AotS), if your request is made:
|12 months or more before the cruise:||4 cabin minimum||NOTE: After minimum cabin bookings are met, AotS will attempt to secure Staff and Ship
Venues for Respite, prior to sailing becoming a Staff Assisted Cruise. Just meeting the
minimum number of cabins does not guarantee a Staff Assisted Cruise.
|Between 10-11 months before the cruise:||5 cabin minimum|
|Between 9-10 months before the cruise:||6 cabin minimum|
|Between 6-8 months before the cruise:||7 cabin minimum|
|Less than 6 months before the cruise:||8 cabin minimum|
*Cabin deposits must be on reservations booked directly with AotS (and not direct with cruise line or with another Travel Agency). Travel Agency Commission Program does not apply to the minimum number of cabins stated above.
Don't have the minimum number of Cabins?
- Share with other special needs families
- Reach out to your friends and family (the cabins do not need to have a guest with special needs in them)
- Post your cruise choice on our Community FaceBook Page for others to join you.
- When you have enough guests decided on a cruise, fill out the form below and inform us of the other guests that will be sharing the minimum cabin requirements with you.
Guests with Special Needs
- You can have as few as just one special needs guest among all of the cabins you reserve (so, for example, if you reserve the minimum 4 cabins, only one special needs guest needs to be in any one of the cabins). So feel free to invite extended family and friends...
- Deposits are dependent on length of cruise and cruise line, and are non-refundable.
- Cabins can be booked by extended family and friends, and do not need to include a special needs individual.
- Discounts can start at just 10 people booked.
Cruise Line Schedules:
Number of Nights
We are only able to accommodate requests of cruises that are 9 nights or fewer.
Ships we are currently unable to provide our "Staff Assisted Cruise" services
Some ships do not have the appropriate venues (conference space or other similar rooms) for us to conduct our Respite sessions. Respite is an integral service to our cruises, and without these venues we are unable to provide the type of respite care to meet our guests expectations.
Additional detail: The ships below are on this list due to either one or more of the following (with regard to venues for respite): no conference rooms, conference rooms available for use during day only (dining room conf rooms), inability to secure some non-conf venues in advance of sailing (resulting in non guarantee of venues), other venues not available at night. The primary issue with the majority (if not all) is securing/guaranteeing respite venues at night.
These ships currently include:
Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas
Royal Caribbean Odyssey of the Seas