Cruise Certificate - Donation Request
NOTE: For ongoing donations to your Organization see our Referral Fee Program, click here for more information
Cruise Certificate Donation - GUIDELINES
- Autism on the Seas offers a Cruise Certificate (between 10% and 25%) for the first two people on a reservation, for any one of our Staff Assisted Cruises, for any qualifying Special Needs related organization.
- One donation per calendar year will be approved to each organization only, but might be limited to once every two years depending on the total number of donations provided in a given year (to be determined upon each request).
- All donations are subject to be denied if our annual donation budget has been reached (to be determined upon each request). If you are denied, you may re-submit the following year.
- In order to qualify for the donation, the organization must be a an organization focused on autism or special needs.
- Each donated Gift Certificate must be included in an auction, raffle or fundraising event.
- Autism on the Seas needs to have its information on display (pictured to the right) during the event, and/or Autism on the Seas must be listed as a sponsor on event literature.