Research Program SURVEY - We need your help
Fill out the form below to receive the Survey
This Research Program (learn more here) is dependent on the participation of this survey by families with special needs who have gone on, or will go on an Autism on the Seas (AotS) Staffed Cruise. To qualify to take part in this research study, you must be a caregiver of an individual with special needs and have/ or will be participating in an Autism on the Seas Staffed Cruise experience.
Win 25% Off your Cruise, just for participating!!
- Participants of the survey will be entered into a drawing to win a 25% discount off for the first 2 people in a cabin on a Royal Caribbean AotS Staffed Cruise. **10% will be discounted for non-Royal Caribbean Staffed Cruises
- Discounts may be applied to an existing or new reservation.
- There will be two separate drawings, conducted twice per year, for past cruisers and new cruisers.
- You are eligible for this drawing as soon as you complete the survey, and will remain eligible as long as the research project is still ongoing.
About the Survey
- This study is being done to determine the effect of the vacation opportunities provided to families who cruise with Autism on the Seas with respect to family quality of life, family solidarity, caregiver social network, caregiver self-efficacy, and caregiver stress.
- Participating in this Program, will simply entail you to complete a survey.
- As a new cruiser, you may be asked to complete a pre-cruise and post-cruises survey.
- As an experienced cruiser (cruised on an AotS Staffed Cruise) you will only be asked to complete a post-cruise survey.
- The survey will take approximately 30 minutes for the pre-survey and 30 minutes for the post-survey.
- The goal of this Research Program is to use the results of the survey to potentially benefit the field of working for caregivers of individuals with special needs.
- One Survey per Family
Fill out this form, and we will be in contact with you very soon with details on completing the Survey. THANK YOU