Autism on the Seas Foundation
National Fundraising Sweepstakes
The Autism on the Seas Foundation is a charitable non-profit organization, with the mission to enrich the lives of families with autism and other developmental disabilities by providing the support required for family bonding, stress relief opportunities, reducing disability travel related barriers, and increasing public empathy through our financial assistance programs.
Seeking Prize Donations
The Foundation will be holding its first fundraising national online sweepstakes this spring, with the grand prize of a FREE CRUISE! We are now in the process of seeking additional prizes.
- Prizes need to be received by The Autism on the Seas Foundation office in Shelton, CT by Monday, April 1, 2019.
Donors will be recognized here, on our website once the Sweepstakes begins.
|Donor Recognition||Value of Sweepstakes Prizes|
|Emerald||Between $201- $300|
|Diamond||Between $301 -$400|
We can only accept NEW items, that are valued at $100 minimum
Examples of Donated Prizes:
- Gift cards to online stores, such as Amazon
- Electronics devices, such as laptops and iPads
- Signed memorabilia
- American Express Gift Cards
- Gift Certificates towards an Autism on the Seas Cruise https://autismontheseas.com/gift-certificates
Thank you for your generosity!