PLEASE NOTE: If you experience any issue making a Donation using this site, please email Info@AotSF.org
"Cruise for Kolton"
We're Fundraising for an Autism on the Seas Cruise
Kolton and our family are happy to find out that autism's of the sea is going to help us try to raise the money to take him on a trip. Our beautiful little boy has autism and he has never been on a trip before this would be a wonderful vacation for him. He is so fascinated with Disney and the Disney characters we have tried to raise money ourselves and haven't had any luck but with the hopes of autism of the sea we might be able to make this possible for him. We currently live in South Carolina where Hurricane Matthew had came through so that makes it a little bit of a damper but we are in hope that we are able to take him on a trip this year.
About Fundraising Campaigns
- All proceeds donated to this account will be applied to the cruise costs for families, on an "Autism on the Seas (AotS) Cruise with Staff".
- Costs (in whole or in part) covered by this account are:
- Cruise fare and tax (for non-balcony and non-suite cabins only)
- Cruise Gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Only immediate family members, children 17 and younger, and all children with special needs (regardless of age) are covered for costs listed above
- Donated funds will be used to fund families on an ongoing basis as funds permitt.
- Refunds of donations are not permitted.
For donations by Credit or Debit Card, a Donation Receipt will be emailed to you immediately after donating.
By making a donation using this page, I fully understand that the donation is made to support the AotSF Program selected, and that all donations made to the AotS Foundation are tax deductible.
For donations by CHECK to this account, please Contact Us.