PLEASE NOTE: If you experience any issue making a Donation using this site, please email Info@AotSF.org
"Joan Longwell Catteau Memorial Grant"
Thank you for your donation in memory of our mom. Mom enjoyed her life to the fullest and had a particular love for her grandchildren, travel, the ocean, and being a special education classroom teachers aide for over 25 years. As many of you also know, her oldest grandson was diagnosed as Autistic at the age of 5. It just seemed fitting that any donations in Mom’s memory would be used to support families with Autism and help enrich their lives through travel.
We love you mom!
Mike (Jim), Jen, and Jeff
About Fundraising Campaigns
- All proceeds donated to this account will be applied to the cruise costs for families, on an "Autism on the Seas (AotS) Cruise with Staff".
- Costs (in whole or in part) covered by this account are:
- Cruise fare and tax (for non-balcony and non-suite cabins only)
- Cruise Gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Only immediate family members, children 17 and younger, and all children with special needs (regardless of age) are covered for costs listed above
- Donated funds will be used to fund families on an ongoing basis as funds permitt.
- Refunds of donations are not permitted.
For donations by Credit or Debit Card, a Donation Receipt will be emailed to you immediately after donating.
By making a donation using this page, I fully understand that the donation is made to support the AotSF Program selected, and that all donations made to the AotS Foundation are tax deductible.
For donations by CHECK to this account, please Contact Us.