Autism on the Seas is the Leading Developmental Disability Service Supplier to the Cruise Industry
Services Provided to Cruise Lines
- Our Foundation maitains an "Autism Friendly Cruise Line Recognition Program" which was designed for cruise lines to promote their autism friendly efforts, achievements and initiatives pertaining to pre-cruise and onboard services, venues and amenities with regards to accessibility for inclusion and participation by the autism and developmental disability community. Click here.
- We recruit and provide Staff that cares for Children, Teens and Adults with Special Needs onboard cruise ships. Our staff supplements the cruise line staff (Youth Centers, Teen Programs, ect). Our staffing protocols can be customized to meet the personnel requirements for each cruise line. More Info on our staff.
- We provide Staff to supplement the Cruise Line Youth Staff in a variety of ways to meet the cruise lines needs. Given a minimum time notice, we can provide staff to cruise lines on any ship, for any sailing they need additional staffing. Our staff can be contracted to work onboard any ship as AotS Staff or as Cruise Line Staff.
- We provide Developmental Disability care consulting to cruise lines, to support cruise lines efforts in accommodating these special needs in compliance with the ADA.
- We provide Developmental Disability care and accommodation training to cruise line personnel (shipboard and shore side), to support cruise lines efforts in accommodating these special needs in compliance with the ADA.
- All of our services are customizable to the needs of each cruise line, and partnerships with cruise lines are available for continuous support.
For more information, please inquire using the contact form on our Contact Us page.