For as little as $650 you can help sponsor a qualifying family
that has a child with a disability on an Autism on the Seas Professionally Staffed Cruise.
Sponsor a Family - Your Donation creates a Grant
- Your Donation is awarded to families to assist them in obtaining the Autism on the Seas Services for a cruise vacation with professional staffed services.
- Donations to Sponsor families are tax deductible.
- The Autism on the Seas Foundation is a 501c3 tax-exempt organization.
- You can choose the name of the grant, or you can select to have your donation be added to our "Special Sponsors Grant" (grants donated by anonymous donors).
- You can specify demographics of the family/special need child recipient (age range, state or area of residence, member of an organization, ect).
- All Grant recipient families are verified for having a child with a diagnosis.
- All Grant recipient families are verified for falling within our foundations limits for financial need. More information can be obtained by contacting us.
|General Donations||Less than $650, see General Donations below|
|Sponsor One (1) Special Needs Child||$650|
|Sponsor Up to a Family of 2||$1250|
|Sponsor Up to a Family of 3||$1750|
|Sponsor Up to a Family of 4||$2150|
|Sponsor Up to a Family of 5||$2450|
|Sponsor Up to a Family of 6||$2750|
|Sponsor Multiple Families of 4||$2150 times # of Families|
|Custom||Select your own amount (minimum $2150)|
*Donations (minus a 5% service fee and credit card processing fee of 2-4% if paid by credit card) is awarded to families.
For making general donations (less than $650) that will be used for our general Vacation Financial Assistance Program, please visit our Donation Page.
For more information on the AotS Foundation, and our Programs, please see our Case for Support.
Complete this Form to "Sponsor a Family"