Travel Advisor Program
The Autism Friendly services provided by the major cruise lines,
TOGETHER with the Autism on the Seas Staff Assisted Cruises,
provide the options required to successfully
accommodate ALL guests in the autism community.
Autism on the Seas supports Travel Advisors
and Agencies in Educating, Consulting, Marketing and
Booking Guests with Special Needs.
Our Travel Advisor Program provides a commission
share to advisors, just by Registering... FREE
Retain Bookings under YOUR AGENCY
You can book into our Groups, retain and manage the booking under
your Agency, just by Registering... FREE
Increase your Knowledge Base and ability to sell the Choice of Services
that fully accommodates the Autism Community.
Become an AotS Authorized Travel Advisor
by learning about autism, the cruising challenges of autism
and how to market to the autism community.
Training is FREE
How to Participate...
1st - Register by completing form below
Register (for FREE) to start earning COMMISSION SHARE's for Booking guests
on Staff Assisted Cruises and you can even RETAIN BOOKINGS under your agency.
"Travel Advisor Portal" Resource and Booking Guide
Provided FREE just by Registering
AotS Services, Booking Guests (logistics and aids), Marketing, Promo Collateral, and more.
Then, if you choose:
Become an "AotS Authorized Travel Advisor"
- Complete our FREE Online Training (20-30 minutes)
- Gain an understanding in autism as it relates to the challenges of traveling/cruising
- Learn how the Cruise Lines and AotS accommodates the needs of the special needs community
- Book guests in AotS Staff Assisted Cruises and keep the revenue with your own Agency
- Autism on the Seas is headquartered in Shelton, CT, and does not have a national sales team. Autism on the Seas relies upon travel agents around the country to advise and book guests, on any cruise sailing utilizing the cruise lines autism friendly services, and/or on the select Autism on the Seas Staff Assisted cruises.
REGISTER FREE below